The following comprise the code of conduct for members of the Jamaica Animation Nation Network as at December 6, 2014. These statutes are under constant review and may be changed from time to time. Where a change occurs the Jamaica Animation Nation Network pledges to make every effort to communicate the same to its membership. In accordance with the Statutes of the Jamaica Animation Nation Network changes in this document must be ratified at a General Assembly before taking effect.
The Code of Conduct governs the expected behaviour of a member of the Jamaica Animation Nation Network (JANN). The code of conduct is applicable to EVERY member of the association, from the Executive team through to a Level 1 Non-Paid member.
Code Of Conduct
- All members must develop a portfolio with the first year of membership
- All members are expected to complete payment of the first annual gratuity fee by the 3rd month after joining
- All members are expected to complete pay of the announced gratuity each year by 31st day of January
- All senior members (Level 3 and above) are expected to contribute articles to the website.
- All members must conduct themselves with respect to other members of the Association and to any member of the public they engage with while representing JANN
- All members must observe ethical business and privacy practices
- All members are expected to volunteer at a JANN hosted event at least twice (2 times) per year